WE ARE LOOKING FOR A GROUP SPECIALIZED IN THE MINING AREA BASED IN GUINEA:
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR H/F
To reduce to the barest minimum breakdown of Machine, trucks, forklifts and vehicles by ensuring that a well-planned preventive and effective corrective and conditioning maintenance is put in place and adhered to.
- Responsible for all equipment that belongs to the company
- Maintain all vehicles (light, heavy and forklifts) including the trucks.
- Act promptly on all reported defects on trucks and other vehicles and ensure that they are always in good working conditions.
- Draw up and/or follow maintenance program schedule for all light vehicle and trucks on site or all subsidiary of the company
- Keep records on all maintenance jobs done on vehicles (light, heavy duty,
Isotank/trailer) and train personnel under his control.
- Liaise with the Protocol/Purchasing department to ensure that all vehicles (light/heavy Duty) documentation including road worthy certificates, insurance and others are valid.
- Ensure that all vehicles (light and heavy) are properly maintained and their daily checklist properly filled.
- Ensure that the programmed maintenance schedule for forklifts, trucks vehicles are strictly followed and their checklists filled by the operators/users of these machines.
- Responsible for the safety training and welfare of subordinates
- Responsible for the day-to-day organization of personnel at the engineering department
and other sites where planned maintenance is to be carried out.
- Responsible for the Maintenance of the Production plant.
- Train and Develop personnel in the Department.
- Responsible for the tracking Fuel consumption of all vehicles.
- Track and update on availability of Spare parts for all equipment
Reporting on issues:
The post holder shall report to the Project Manager and shall liaise with the Supervisors of his section to ensure that the machines, trucks, forklifts and vehicles are properly maintained and documented.
HSEQS GENERIC ACCOUNTABILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
As the company employee, you are accountable for the following:
-Identifying, understanding and addressing HSEQS hazards and risks
-Demonstrating behavior that is consistent with the company HSEQS Vision and Values and work within prescribed boundaries, including required behaviors, company policies, standards, procedures and legislation requirements;
-Collaborating with others in pursuing HSEQS goals;
-Seeking opportunities for learning to improve HSEQS performance.
-Committing your best endeavors and full capability to the work assigned to you by your manager;
-Advising your manager if you do not understand the work that he/she has assigned to you, or if the assignment does not fit with your knowledge of the circumstances, current skills or available time and resources;
-Advising your manager of any situations or conditions that could create obstacles to, or opportunities for, the work of the managerial team or company;
-Disclosing timely information to manager when accountability cannot be met within limits or can be met with less time or resources than planned.
Strategic and business vision
Commitment and integration to the company
Control and activity follow up
Orientation to change and cultural adaptation
Internal and external client orientation
Mechanical Engineer Degree/diploma
At least three years working experience in the supervision position.
Other skills (languages, IT, other technical knowledge)
Knowledge of Computer tools and package (Ms Word, Excel, Power Point etc.) are valued
Good communication skills in English and French (both written and oral) are valued
Thank you to send your application including a CV and a letter of motivation to the address “firstname.lastname@example.org” by specifying the reference of the post REF_MS122_SCG at the latest on the 15/06/2019.