WE ARE LOOKING FOR A MINING COMPANY BASED IN GUINEA:
A General Manager – Mining Sector
This exciting career defining opportunity as this position will be responsible and accountable for Full P&L, Financial, Administration and HR. You will have full management responsibility for a several local operations within Guinea. Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of operational strategies, policies and practices. This position will report to the Managing Director of the mother company.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Operational, Financial and ERP systems, processes and policies in support of organizations — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow.
• Management of financial budgeting in coordination with the Operations Directors.
• Meet and exceed the production goals, financial and working capital targets, operational service and compliance goals.
• Direct annual budgeting and planning process for the organization’s annual budget.
• Oversee and direct monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization’s financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
• Assisting Operations Directors in reaching their annual targets and budget plans.
• Ensure that Accounting, HR and Supply Chain Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
Organizational Effectiveness :
• Manage all multi service functions, managers and supervisors.
• Very comfortable working in a diverse environment and in complex operations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Budget development and oversight experience.
• Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
• Excels at operating in a fast pace, client and community environment.
• Excellent people manager that uses a collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
• Ability to challenge and debate / defend issues of importance to the organization.
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view and to see the danger or warning signs early.
• Able to delegate responsibilities effectively and follows up with determination.
• Excellent computer skills including proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
Fluent in English & French (written / spoken)
Send your application including a CV and a letter of motivation to the address “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the reference REF_DGM108_SCG at the latest by Friday 19/04/2019.